If you're concerned that an email you've received is fraudulent, or you want to confirm that the email is really from Fidelity, we can help you verify that it is legitimate.
Please contact a Fidelity technical support representative by calling 800-735-2862 with the following information:
- The date, time, and message of the suspected email
- Your full name, email address, and phone number associated with your Fidelity access
- Your answers (yes or no) to the following questions:
- Did you click on any links or images within the suspected email?
- Did you enter or submit your login credentials?
Please do not include sensitive information like your Fidelity account numbers, Social Security number, or password.
Our security experts will investigate to determine if it's a fake. If it is, we'll get the source of the email and any fake websites shut down as quickly as possible. Reporting these emails helps you protect yourself and everyone else, too.